Programmatic Demand Side Platforms (DSPs)
Programmatic Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) allow us to cast a wide advertising net across various targeted audiences, retail websites, and innovative formats such as video and audio across our connected worlds. Marketplaces have launched DSPs to retarget consumers who have interacted with your products – and target consumers likely to be interested in your product based on their behaviors. Additionally, Retail Media DSPs such as Criteo or CitrusAd allow us to tap into website ad inventory for thousands of leading retailers and grocery stores, such as Target, Costco, CVS, Macy’s, Kohl’s, and even Piggly Wiggly!
- Innovative ad formats and mediums to reach consumers in their environments
- Premium supply opportunities informed by intelligence
- Better performance and enhanced insights via connected data on consumer actions
- Powerful, anonymous segments enriched by authenticated data is replacing cookies
- Multi-platform activation for the most optimal supply path